well thank you Planting Beans, for the lovely One Lovely Blogger Award :)
i am going to do my best to give a good response for all this but I just finished a rather exciting session with my head in the toilet so i’ll be honest in saying it won’t be my best work. LOL
Planting Beans is a young girl that seem wise beyond her years. it would seem that life has made it this way for her but she takes it all in stride and makes some pretty great baked treats while she’s at it. watching her struggle through her first year of TTC takes me back to 3 years ago when i was in the same spot. worried, confused, anxious but still hopeful that a baby is in her future. i wish her great success on her pursuit of a healthy lifestyle and a healthy happy baby. don’t give up, no matter how long it takes, no matter what infertility takes out of you. keep healthy, keep hopeful and keep trying girl!
The other criteria for accepting a One Lovely Blog Award are:
- List the rules.
- Thank your nominator.
- List seven (7) facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you did.
- Display the award logo and follow your nominator.
Seven Not-So-Random Facts About Me
1. i hate changing the milk bag. i don’t why this is!? it’s so stupid and i know it is but i just hate it. the kicker is i hate being lazy so i can’t even bring myself to be an ass and leave it for my husband to deal with. i’m compelled to do it even though i hate it!
2. i make wreaths. felt and yarn wreaths and paper wreaths and i have an etsy shop – Gosh Yarn It! Wreaths
3. i have been told i am a mini martha stewart. i am definitely nowhere near the caliber or insanity level of miss martha but i do love being a homemaker.
4. i love manual labour. i was a pretty lazy kid but as an adult, especially as a home owning adult, i am a mad women when it comes to hard work. can’t get enough of it!
5. i love brussel sprouts but my husband hates them so i never eat them.
6. i love PBS Sunday Morning. i actually get sad when i miss it. if i can catch it i watch the whole hour and half program. i love that the content is totally cool and current but story titles and images are so totally old school. i love the host’s voice. but most of all i love the way they will end the show with a 30 second clip of something random. my favourite one ever was when they ended the program with a beaver eating for 30 seconds. all you could hear was the “smack, smack” of it’s tiny little mouth gnawing away. amazing.
7. i had to put my cat down 2 and half years ago and i still miss him so much. he was a jerk and he pooped at the front door (or anywhere other than his little box) for several years but i loved that little jerk so much. my husband is allergic to cats and just generally not a lover of them so i am never allowed to get another cat and i’ll always be a bit bitter at him about that.
i’m adding an 8th! i love facebook. everyone seems to have some sort of issue with it but i don’t care, i love it. i have so many AWESOME photos and memories and jokes and laughs on my FB page and i wish i could print it all make it a book! if you want to be my friend on FB go for it. Shammy MacMillan.
my 15 nominees (in no particular order and some will have already been nominated)
1. Planting Beans
3. Pepibebe Nuturing By Nature
4. Waiting for Baby Bird
5. Infertility, Why Me?
6. Still a Mama Wannabe
7. HER bun. MY oven.
8. Yonge Yet Infertile
9. Laura’s Recovery
10. Speck of Awesome
12. The Almost Mom
13. Drunk Storks
14. Reinventing Kristen
15. Unicorns and Baby Dust